CAVA is seeking a self-motivated, reliable and well organised person to join our small dynamic team and to support the quality and development processes. Responsible for a wide range of duties, you will be required to handle a variety of tasks relating to the promotion and the quality assurance of our courses, such as operating the quality systems efficiently, assisting in new projects and initiatives, liaising with colleges staff and students, organising meetings and planning events. You will have a good first degree. The successful candidate should have excellent organisation and communication skills and the ability to understand, retain and apply complex procedures. Accuracy and confidentiality are vital in all areas, as is the ability to work without close supervision and on your own initiative is also important.
Reporting to: Quality Manager
Job purpose: To operate the quality and administrative systems within CAVA and to support development projects which assist CAVA to meet its strategic targets.
The Officer will perform these key functions:
- operate the CAVA quality systems and procedures efficiently;
- operate administrative systems efficiently including the database, student registers and the preparation of annual statistics;
- manage discrete projects in liaison with others to assist CAVA to meet its strategic targets ;
- handle enquiries from college staff, prospective students etc;
- deputise for and support the quality officer role as required;
- any other duties appropriate to the role and deemed necessary for the effective operation of CAVA;
Workbase: Gwydir Street Enterprise Centre, Cambridge
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hours p.w.)
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English,
- Grade C or above.
- Educated to degree level or above.
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and coordinate workload with others
- Experience in education sector.
- Experience with project management.
- Experience of running relevant quality assurance systems
- Experience of committee work
22,364.19 – 26,130.80 p.a.
Local Government Pension Scheme
28 days annual leave exc. Bank holidays Other relevant information:Interviews will take place on Wednesday 25 September 2019
Please advise method of application (e.g. cover letter, CV, application form)How to apply:
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org