Announcement from CAVA CEO

Share article
It is with a profound mix of emotions that I share my transition from the role of CEO at CAVA over the next six months. I will be moving on to build my own coaching and consulting business.

Serving as the CEO of this fantastic organisation for more than four years has been a privilege and honour. Together, we have accomplished remarkable milestones during a period of unprecedented turbulence and worked tirelessly to advance our mission of enabling adults to achieve their aspirations through education.

I want to assure you that the CAVA Board and I are working closely to ensure a seamless transition that safeguards the continuity of CAVA’s operations. Recruitment is now open for the new CEO to take CAVA forward to our next stage of development. The CAVA Board is seeking a leader who shares our passion, possesses excellent strategic and operational skills, and has a proven track record of inspiring positive change. Please refer to the recruitment pack for detailed information on the role.

The aim is to have the new CEO onboard by Summer 2024, with a structured handover period supported by myself as the outgoing CEO. Throughout this transition, I will continue to lead CAVA, supported by our exceptional team, Board, and governance committees. We will inform you once an appointment is made.

Should you have any questions or require further clarification regarding this transition, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly via f.raffai@cava.ac.uk.

Thank you for your support, dedication, and collaboration. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with our incredible CAVA staff team and committees, our dedicated external moderators and subject experts, and our inspiring FE and HE members. I am sure that the CAVA community will continue to thrive under new leadership and achieve even greater heights in pursuit of our shared mission.